This is inside Hernando C. Gibson's grocery store in North Salem. It was in the Odd Fellows building--where the Red Dog Saloon is today. The man at the left (standing behind the counter) is William Crispin; the other 4 men are not identified. This was probably taken in the late 1920's to very early 1930's.
Photo courtesy of Jamie Neal (firstname.lastname@example.org)